So much to do for Mother's Day weekend!
Downtown is bustling with fun things to do for Mother's Day weekend. Check out the Serenade and Stroll (details below), plus art, beer and more! And, if you're still looking for the perfect gift...try a Downtown Gift Card, accepted at more than 100 downtown shops, restaurants, spas and venues!
Friday, May 6
- First Friday Downtown, with galleries open 5-8pm. Meet artists, enjoy entertainment, food and drink. Plus, the unveiling of new public art piece by painter Jerome (Jerry) Lapham at Blue Dot Place. Click for details.
Saturday, May 7
- Serenade and Stroll, with shopping specials and musical performances (details below)
- Arbor Day Proclamation and ceremonial tree planting at Alamo Square, 9am at Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum.
- Free Comic Book Day, Escape Velocity Comics
- $100 and Under Art Show and Sale, 10am-5pm, Cottonwood Center for the Arts
- Downtown Brewery Walking Tour, Triple S Brewing, 1-5pm (tickets required)
- Hands-on “Pull your own Mother’s Day Print,” 11am-3pm, Ladyfingers Letterpress
- Maker Faire Spring Festival, 10am-4pm, City Auditorium
Sunday, May 8 - Mother's Day
- Maker Faire Spring Festival, 11am-4pm, City Auditorium
- Moms get in Free for Mother’s Day, 10am-5pm, Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center
- Brunch, lunch, and dining specials for Mother’s Day at downtown restaurants.
Downtown Serenade and Stroll
Live musical performances, shopping and dining specials, and a chance to win a $50 Downtown gift card! Stores are open all day, and performances will dot the sidewalks from 11 an to 4 pm, including singing, classical music, folk and blues and more.
On Tejon: Ashley’s Attic, Bang Bang, Bellissima, Bingo Burger, Boulder Street Gallery and Framing, Brown’s Shoe Fit, Cacao Chemistry, CJ Kard, Colorado Co-Op, Gallery 113, Halo Boutique, Izzy’s Gifts, Jack Miller Jewelry Designers, Little Richard’s Toy Store, Mountain Chalet, My Colorado Store, Poor Richard’s, Podiatryst Shoe Salon, Regina’s Unique Boutique, Rocky Mountain Soap Market, Runners Roost Colorado Springs, Savory Spice Shop, Skirted Heifer, Sparrow Hawk Cookware, Sweetest Secrets Boutique, Tailored West, Terra Verde, Title Nine, Vintage's Wine and Spirits, What’s In Store and Zeezo’s
On Bijou: Bambino’s Urban Pizzeria, Escape Velocity Comics, Far Out Factory, Hemplements, Hooked on Books, Hyacinth’s Boutique and Spa, Ladyfingers Letterpress, Story Coffee Company and Woolly Works Knit Shop
On Nevada: Fratelli Ristorante
Check out the Facebook event page here.
We're in the Top Ten
State of Downtown Report
Welcome to Downtown Colorado Springs
From winter-time outdoor skating to summer festivals, monthly art walks and the highest concentration of locally-owned businesses in the area, Downtown Colorado Springs has a lot to offer. Watch below to catch a glimpse into the people, places, and businesses of every day downtown Colorado Springs!