Skating, shopping, parades and holiday fun Downtown
Downtown is ready for another fun and festive holiday season! Shopping specials and Pop-Up shops, free parking meters on select days, parades, caroling and the return of Skate in the Park are just a few of the fun and festive activities. Build memories and create holiday traditions Downtown this year!
- Skate in the Park, Open through Jan. 18, (click here for details)
- Small Business Saturday, Nov. 28, free parking meters and shopping specials all day (see below)
- Festival of Lights Parade, Dec., 5, starts at 5:50 p.m.
- Holiday Stroll, Dec. 9, 5-8 p.m. shopping specials, holiday carolers and more
- Plus, free parking meters every Saturday now through Christmas
Small Business Saturday - November 28
Did you know Independent retailers return more than three times as much money per dollar of sales to the local economy than chain retailer stores? Plus, you'll find one-of-a-kind and unique items Downtown that you simply can't find anywhere else. Here are just a few of the specials planned for Small Business Saturday:
- One-day specials at many, many retailers
- Downtown Holiday Discount Books, tote bags, and first issues of Springs Magazine, FREE at Acacia Park, starting at 11 a.m. (while supplies last)
- Grand Opening at Tailored West with hot cider and treats, 103 N. Tejon St.
- 10% off entire purchase, Terra Verde, 208 N. Tejon St.
- Local Comic Book Store Day at Escape Velocity Comics - with exclusive editions available only at this store, 19 E. Bijou
- Live artist demonstrations at Boulder Street Gallery & Framing, 206 N. Tejon St.
- Gift pack specials at Savory Spice Shop, 110 N. Tejon St.
- 10% off entire purchase, CJ Kard, 214 N. Tejon St.
- Dining deals and early happy hour at Nosh, 121 S. Tejon St.
- Sterling Silver earrings - cost? a donation to Care and Share. Zerbe Jewelers, 212 N. Tejon St.
- Free mini muffin with purchase of a large latte at Bella's Bakery, 3 E. Bijou St.
- $100 and under art show at Cottonwood Center for the Arts, 427 E. Colorado Ave.
- Mention Magee at Bellissima for a chance to win a prize, 104 N. Tejon St.
- Special Saturday hours at Knight Watch & Jewelry, 19 E. Kiowa St.
Best gift - a Downtown Gift Card!
Accepted at more than 100 locations, Downtown Gift Cards can be used at boutiques, restaurants, salons and more. Click here to learn more or order online!
Downtown catalytic project updates
Several catalytic downtown projects are scheduled to start - or even be finished - by 2018. Click here for highlights on the U.S. Olympic Museum, I-15 and Cimarron interchange, homeless services, Tutt Library, new residential living and much more. Pictured: Olympian Michelle Dusserre-Farrell and Paralympian Matt Simpson present renderings and updates on the U.S. Olympic Museum at the Downtown Partnership Annual Breakfast, September 17, 2015.
Welcome to Downtown Colorado Springs
Watch below to catch a glimpse into the people, places, and businesses of every day downtown Colorado Springs!