Downtown Gift Card: the perfect gift
The Downtown Gift Card is accepted at more than 100 Downtown shops, restaurants, salons, venues and more. Available in any amount, the Downtown Gift Card makes a perfect gift for birthdays and holidays, employee or client appreciation, a thank-you, or “just because.”
To purchase gift cards online, click here. If you mark your order for pick up, we will contact you to make arrangements.
- If you already have a Downtown Gift Card, you can check the balance online.
- Click to find a list of participating businesses
- Want to have cards mailed to multiple addresses? Contact us and we will make that happen!
The Downtown Partnership office is open for gift card sales 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Thursday, and 9 a.m.-noon Friday.
- How do I check the balance on my card?
You can check the balance by calling 800-755-0085 or going to getmybalance.com.
- Where can I use my gift card?
More than 100 Downtown shops, restaurants, salons and venues accept the Downtown Gift Card. Check out the list of participating businesses.
- Are there fees on purchases?
There are no fees added to the purchase amount when the card is used.
- Can I carry a balance?
You can use the card several times until the balance is used.
- What denominations are available?
Downtown Gift Cards can be purchased in any amount from $10 up.
- What are processing fees?
Processing fees cover shipping and handling when the card is purchased. These fees are $1 per card up to 10 cards. For orders of more than 10 cards, please contact us. There is no fee for transactions when the card is used.
- Do they expire?
No, Downtown Gift Cards do not expire. However, after 12 months of inactivity, a $2.50 fee will be deducted each month from the balance on the card until it is used or the balance is drained. Every time the card is used the 12-month inactivity calendar is reset.
- What if I lose my gift card?
In some cases, we can cancel your gift card and reissue a card with the remaining balance. If you lose your gift card, call our office at 719-886-0088.
- Can I “reload” or add to the balance on my card?
We aren’t able to add to the balance on your card, but we’re happy to sell you another one.
- How long does it take to get a card by mail?
Cards are mailed no later than the business day following purchase. Cards are sent by first class mail, and usually arrive in three to five days. Cards mailed after December 18 are not guaranteed to arrive by Christmas.