In October 2022, Downtown patrons were invited to become local food scene VIPs with Culinary Insider, offering exclusive access to select Downtown Colorado Springs culinary destinations. Culinary Insider passholders got access to off-menu treats at renowned restaurants, breweries and distilleries while earning special rewards.
You helped raise $1,000 for local students pursuing careers in the culinary arts!
Join us in celebrating as we donate $1,000 in proceeds from the pass to the Food Industry Training program offered by Pikes Peak Workforce Center and Pikes Peak Library District. A great impact on this community and our culinary industry! If you’d like to support the FIT program directly, please click here.
If you have feedback to share on your Culinary Insider experience, please use our anonymous feedback form – it takes two minutes or less to complete.
Culinary Insider prizes: At this point, all winners have been contacted with details about their prizes. If you have further questions about prizes, please feel free to reply to this email.
Thank you for participating in Culinary Insider! Please check back in Spring 2022 for further opportunities to support Downtown chefs and restaurants.
How it works
The Culinary Insider pass is entirely digital. After registering, please check your inbox for a link to access your digital passport.
- At participating locations, show your pass to your server to access a special off-menu item, which is available at an additional cost.
- Check in to as many locations as you can in the month of October and be entered to win prizes.
- One (1) off-menu item per passholder per table per visit. Items are available at an additional cost. Diners wishing to order additional off-menu items must have their own Culinary Insider pass.
- Event is family-friendly; some items only for ages 21-plus.
- Be sure to tag us on social media using #Downtown_CS and #CulinaryInsiderDowntownCS
Need help with your pass?
For help, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 888-921-5333.
Culinary Insider is brought to you by Downtown Ventures, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.