Downtown Gift Card: the perfect gift
The Downtown Gift Card is accepted at more than 100 Downtown shops, restaurants, salons, venues and more. Available in any amount, the Downtown Gift Card makes a perfect gift for birthdays and holidays, employee or client appreciation, a thank-you, or “just because.”
If you already have a Downtown Gift Card, you can check the balance online.
Details about purchasing for holiday gifts:
Purchase in person at Downtown Partnership office. You can also call ahead (719-886-0088) to ensure your order is ready when you arrive.
- 111 S. Tejon St., Ste. 703 (North Tower of the Plaza of the Rockies building)
- 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Noon to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday
- Closed Saturday and Sunday
- The office will be open until 5 p.m. on December 21, but CLOSED on December 24 and 25.
Gift cards purchased online can be picked up in the office (see above) or mailed. Cards purchased after December 18 that are mailed may not arrive in time for Christmas.
- How do I check the balance on my card?
You can check the balance by calling 800-755-0085 or going to www.getmybalance.com.
- Where can I use my gift card?
More than 100 Downtown shops, restaurants, salons and venues accept the Downtown Gift Card. Check out the list of participating businesses.
- Are there fees on purchases?
There are no fees added to the purchase amount.
- Can I carry a balance?
You can use the card several times until the balance is used.
- How do I purchase?
You can purchase online or in person at the Downtown Partnership office.
- What denominations are available?
Downtown Gift Cards can be purchased in any amount from $10 up.
- What are the processing fees?
Processing fees cover shipping and handling, and are added to the purchase of cards being mailed. Processing fees are: $1.50 for up to two cards; $3 for three to six cards; $3.50 for seven to 10 cards; $7.95 for 11 or more cards.There is no fee for transactions when the card is used.
- Do they expire?
No, Downtown Gift Cards do not expire. However, after 12 months of inactivity, a $2.50 fee will be deducted each month from the balance on the card until it is used or the balance is drained. Every time the card is used the 12-month inactivity calendar is reset.
- What if I lose my gift card?
In some cases, we can cancel your gift card and reissue a card with the remaining balance. If you lose your gift card, call our office at 719-886-0088.
- Can I “reload” or add to the balance on my card?
We aren’t able to add to the balance on your card, but we’re happy to sell you another one.
- How long does it take to get a card by mail?
Cards are mailed no later than the business day following purchase. Cards are sent by first class mail, and usually arrive in three to five days. Cards mailed after December 18 are not guaranteed to arrive by Christmas.