24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Where to ride
- Scooters should be ridden in a bike lane or to the right of the traffic lane.
- On streets with a speed limit over 35 mph, scooters may be ridden on the sidewalk.
Where NOT to ride
Scooters are not permitted in the following areas:
- Sidewalks in busy pedestrian areas, including the Downtown core.
- On streets with posted speeds greater than 35 mph.
- In City parks or on City trails.
- Other designated no-ride zones specified by signage or in the app, including the Colorado College campus.
Scooters must be parked in designated areas as outlined in the apps and on the adjacent map. Users who do not properly park scooters may be fined.
Check out the map for more information on ride zones and parking.
Operational issues can be reported in the Lime app or via contact info below.
Lime: (888) 546-3345 or email@example.com
Scooter issues can also be reported through the City’s GOCOS! application. Click “submit request” and select Popular Requests or Accessibility.
For more information check out the City of Colorado Springs shared e-scooter pilot program page