Events and/or road work requiring street closures or partial closures are listed below. All information is based on details from event planners, Colorado Springs Utilities and/or the City of Colorado Springs. Please check individual links for additional details. Information is subject to change. For up-to-date construction info, check the city’s Cone Zone Map or mobile app Waze.
Western Street Breakfast
June 20, 2018
Approx. 4 a.m. to noon
- Tejon, Kiowa to Colorado
- Pikes Peak, Corona to Cascade
*At this time, information has not been provided by event organizers. Updates will be made once available.
PPIHc fAN FEST
Friday, June 22, 2018
- Tejon, Kiowa to Pikes Peak, closed 11:30 a.m. to midnight
- Tejon, Bijou to Pikes Peak, closed 1pm to midnight
- Tejon, Platte to Colorado, closed 1:30pm to midnight
- Kiowa, Cascade to Tejon and mid-way to Nevada, closed 1pm to midnight
- Bijou, Cascade to Nevada, closed 1:30pm to midnight
- Pikes Peak, Cascade to Tejon and mid-way to Nevada, 1:30pm to midnight