Events and/or construction requiring street closures or partial closures are listed below. All information below is based on information from event planners, Colorado Springs Utilities and/or the City of Colorado Springs. Please check individual links for additional details. Information is subject to change. For up-to-date construction info, check the city’s Cone Zone Map.
Closures for milling, repaving, curb and gutter work
Cascade from Colorado to Platte, June 19-25
Boulder, from Wahsatch to Weber, June 19-July 2
Check out the City of Colorado Springs Cone Zone map for additional information.
WESTERN STREET BREAKFAST
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 from 5:30 – 9:00 am
Downtown Road Closures: Begin at midnight and re-open between 9am and noon.
Pikes Peak between S. Cascade and Nevada, closed midnight to noon
N. Tejon between Kiowa and Colorado, closed midnight to noon
Pikes Peak between Nevada and N. Corona, closed midnight to 9am
Pikes Peak International Hill Climb Fan Fest
Friday, June 23, 2017 from 5 – 10:00 pm
Downtown Road Closures: Phased closures begin at 11:30am and re-open between 10pm and midnight.
- Tejon, from Colorado to Platte
- from Pikes Peak to Kiowa closed at 11:30am
- from Kiowa to Bijou closed at 1pm
- from Colorado to Platte closed at 1:30pm
- Pikes Peak, Kiowa and Bijou, between Cascade and Nevada, closed at 1:30 pm
tejon street bike fest
Sunday, June 25, 2017 from 10:30am – 6:30pm
Road Closures: The following are scheduled to be closed from 6:00am to 9:30pm
- Tejon between Kiowa and Vermijo
- Pikes Peak between Cascade and Nevada
- Colorado between Cascade and Nevada