Events and/or road work requiring street closures or partial closures are listed below. All information is based on details from event planners, Colorado Springs Utilities and/or the City of Colorado Springs. Please check individual links for additional details. Information is subject to change. For up-to-date construction info, check the city’s Cone Zone Map or mobile app Waze.
Martin Luther King Jr. March
Monday, January 21, 2019
March begins 10:30 a.m.
- 10:15-11:30 a.m.
- Rolling road closure with CSPD motorcade
- Route proceeds from Colorado College to Acacia Park along Tejon Street
Super half marathon & game day 5K
Sunday, February 3, 2019
Event runs 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- 7:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m.:
- Sierra Madre St. between Kiowa St. & Cucharras St.
- 8 a.m.-10:30 a.m.:
- Tejon St. between Colorado Ave. & Vermijo St.
- Cascade Ave. between Pikes Peak Ave. & Cucharras St.
- Sahwatch St./Antlers Dr. between Sierra Madre St. & Cucharras St.
- 9:50 a.m.-10:20 a.m.
- Colorado Ave. between Sahwatch St./Antlers Dr. & Tejon St.