The St. Patrick’s Day parade will be held on March 11, 2023. The following roads will be closed from 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. with no parking available after 5:00 a.m.:
- Tejon St. from Cache La Poudre to Cimarron
- Northbound Cascade from Costilla to Kiowa
- All side streets between Nevada and Cascade from Cache La Poudre to Cimarron
For detailed, street-by-street hooding information and closures, visit this spreadsheet. Event closure information is provided by event organizers and the City of Colorado Springs. Please check the individual event websites, listed below, for updates on each particular event. For concerns about event-related street closures, please contact the city’s Office of Special Events.
Temporary road closures
East and west bound Costilla St. between Nevada Ave. and Cascade Ave. is currently closed for utility work.
- Our current estimate for completion of Part 1 – Costilla from Cascade to Nevada, is March 6.
- Then March 6, we will start Part 2, Costilla from Nevada to Weber, which is expected to take 6-8 weeks.