Events and/or road work requiring street closures or partial closures are listed below.
All information is based on details from event planners, Colorado Springs Utilities and/or the City of Colorado Springs. Please check individual links for additional details. Information is subject to change. For up-to-date construction info, check the city’s Cone Zone Map or mobile app Waze.
A note about events
Event closure information is provided by event organizers and the City of Colorado Springs. With evolving restrictions related to COVID-19, please check the individual event websites, listed below, for updates on each particular event.
COS150 Downtown Celebration
July 31, 2021
Event runs 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
8-11:30 a.m. closures:
- Cache la Poudre St. closed from Cascade Ave. to Nevada Ave.
10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. closures:
- Tejon St. closed from Cache la Poudre St. to Costilla St.
- All cross streets (Dale, Monument, etc. down to Costilla) closed from Cascade Ave. to Nevada Ave.
8 a.m. – 10 p.m. closures:
- Vermijo St. closed from Sierra Madre St. to Nevada Ave.
- Sahwatch St. closed from Colorado Ave. to Costilla St.
- Sierra Madre St. closed from Colorado Ave. to Costilla St.
- Cascade Ave. closed from Colorado Ave. to Costilla St.
- Tejon St. closed from Colorado Ave. to Vermijo St.
USOPM Olympic Games Celebration
July 29 – August 1, 2021
Event runs 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. each day
Streets adjoining the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Museum will be impacted from 5 a.m. July 28 to 2 a.m. August 2.
- Vermijo, between Sahwatch and Sierra Madre
- Sierra Madre, between Costilla and Cucharras
Colorado Springs utility updates (southeast downtown)
7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m Monday through Friday beginning in June, continuing for several months. Specific streets that will be affected will updated here as that information becomes available. Questions? Call (719) 290-0885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Outdoor services at First Congregational Church
Ongoing: Sundays, March 28-October 31, 2021
A half-block portion of East Saint Vrain Street (from N. Tejon St. going west to the alley) will be closed between 7:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. on every Sunday morning for First Congregational Church outdoor services. An amplified Public Address system will be used.