EXPLORE FIRST FRIDAY DOWNTOWN
Free and open to the public, First Friday Downtown features new art, live music, and special events on the first Friday of every month from 5-9 p.m. at dozens of galleries, retailers and nonprofits throughout Downtown Colorado Springs.
Galleries offer in-person First Friday experiences compliant with current public health guidelines. Scroll down for a comprehensive of participating venues, updated monthly.
decEMber 2, 2022 Featured Events
NEW FIRST FRIDAY EVENt: Hoofin' it with the pigs
It’s a fact: pigs love art.
And our friends at Neon Pig Creative are professional First Friday-ers. They’ve curated a free First Friday tour with stops at the hottest Downtown venues and a complimentary adult beverage for the first fifteen to register. Click below for details and to reserve your spot. Registration required.
Three new exhibits for December
- 5-9 p.m.
- Three new exhibits by 27 local artists!
- East gallery: Hauntological Inference by Claire Swinford
- West gallery: Rough Rubies: WITHIN by Laura BenAmots, Hellen Eberharde Dunn, Ceil Horowitz and Cathleen Meadows
- South gallery: Miniatures, a collection of over 100 works not larger than 10″ x 10″ by 20 local artists.
- Live music by dUbfUscioUs
colorado springs fine arts center at colorado college
First Friday @ FAC
- 5-7 p.m.
- 4 exhibits on display
- Live music by The Insiders and snacks available for purchase in Deco Lounge.
- First Friday attendees get FREE access to FAC Museum.
- Stay for the 7:30 p.m. performance of “It’s a Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play.”
salad or bust
Art on display, live music, great food!
- 4-7 p.m.
- Work by four artists on display, small acoustic group (bring your instrument and sit in with them!) and a festive atmosphere.
- Artists April Lavely-Robinson, Steve Hostetler, Molly McClure, Teri Christman.
- BOGO house wine, specials on a hummus plate, and a meat & cheese tray for two to snack on while you take in the art and music.
GETTING AROUND DOWNTOWN
Try the new Free Downtown Shuttle (still in soft-launch phase) to see more of Downtown! The new shuttle operates from Cache La Poudre to Rio Grande streets, seven days a week on 7-10 minute intervals. Learn more HERE.