VIRTUAL FIRST FRIDAY CHALLENGE
Double your money when you buy local art to help local galleries survive COVID-19!
Thanks to a generous gift from the Bee Vradenburg Foundation, when a remote purchase of $50 or more is made from any of the venues listed at PeakRadar.com/Virtual-First-Friday, the venue will receive an additional gift of $50, up to $1,000 total. Challenge gift applies only to purchases made 5-8 p.m. MST on Friday, April 3.
View full FAQ here: bit.ly/FFmatch50
- Any purchase of $50 or more is eligible, as long as it is transacted between 5-8 p.m. MST on Friday, April 3.
- Eligibility will be determined based on the timestamp listed on the proof of purchase (e-receipt or email exchange with gallery owner).
- Proof of purchase must be IMMEDIATELY sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “BVF <3 VFF.”
- Submissions made after 8 p.m. MST cannot be accommodated.
- Click here to view Virtual First Friday Challenge eligibility, terms and FAQ.
Most First Friday venues have posted closures or limited their hours per current public health guidelines. For First Friday in April and May, consider supporting local artists and galleries remotely — they need their patrons now more than ever! Click here to view ways to sustain Downtown’s creative sector during the crisis.
Want more ways to help? Click here.
ABOUT FIRST FRIDAY
Free and open to the public, First Friday Downtown features new art, live music, and special events on the first Friday of every month from 5-8 p.m. at dozens of galleries, retailers and nonprofits throughout Downtown Colorado Springs.