Urban Living Tour – April 13, 2019
Returning for a third year…Get an insider’s look at what it’s like to live in the walkable, social, connected neighborhood of Downtown Colorado Springs. Over a dozen Downtowners will open their homes from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. for the Urban Living Tour, which highlights residences in mixed-use buildings throughout the Downtown area. From legacy properties to repurposed warehouses, the residents of the Urban Living Home tour can’t wait to tell you what’s amazing about their homes, their buildings, and their lives in the heart of the city.
Tickets are $10 per person, including children. Reserve your tickets today! Prices go up to $15 at 5 p.m. April 12. Tickets may be redeemed at any participating Urban Living Tour location to obtain the print edition of the 2019 Urban Living Guide and start the self-guided tour.*
*NOTE: If ADA-accessible amenities are desired, please call ahead: 719-886-0088
The 2019 Urban living Tour Features:
- 22 Spruce (22 N. Spruce St.)
- Featured Neighborhood Hot Spot! CityROCK (21 N. Nevada Ave.)
- ECO Apartments (333 E. Colorado Ave.)
- Greenway Flats (5 W. Las Vegas St.)
- Greenway Flats, a collaborative project of Nor’wood and the Springs Rescue Mission, will provide 65 units of permanent supportive housing for people exiting homelessness beginning in late Spring 2019. The Urban Living Tour is highlighting this special project to show how Downtown strives to be a neighborhood for all.
- Due to parking constraints, Greenway Flats is only accessible to Urban Living Tour guests via shuttle. Shuttle picks up and drops off from the PikeRide Acacia Park Kiosk Station (122 E. Bijou St.).
- Greenway Flats is in the final stages of construction. Individuals wishing to tour the property must wear low-heel, closed-toe shoes. A hard hat, safety glasses and vest will be provided and must be worn at all times.
- This property is not available to tour by individuals under age 16.
- Featured Neighborhood Hot Spot! PikeRide (122 E. Bijou St.)
- Park Manor Apartments (16 Valley Pl.)
- Poet Lofts (201 E. Las Animas St.)
… and more to be announced!
The Urban Living tour is co-sponsored by the APARTMENT ASSOCIATION OF SOUTHERN COLORADO.
The Urban Living Tour is a program of Downtown Ventures, the charitable nonprofit arm of Downtown Partnership dedicated to public benefit programs for Downtown Colorado Springs. Proceeds from the tour go to support those programs, which focus on the arts, historic preservation and economic development Downtown.