Urban Living Tour – April 14, 2018
Get an insider’s look at what it’s like to live in the walkable, social, connected neighborhood of Downtown Colorado Springs. Over a dozen Downtowners will open their homes from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. for the Urban Living Tour, which highlights residences in mixed-use buildings throughout the Downtown area. From legacy properties to repurposed warehouses, the residents of the Urban Living Home tour can’t wait to tell you what’s amazing about their homes, their buildings, and their lives in the heart of the city.
Tickets are $10 per person, including children. Reserve your tickets today. Early bird pricing extended! Prices go up to $15 at 5 p.m. April 13. Tickets may be redeemed at any participating Urban Living Tour location to obtain the print edition of the 2018 Urban Living Guide and start the self-guided tour.*
*NOTE: If ADA-accessible amenities are desired, please call ahead: 719-886-0088
The 2018 Urban living Tour Features:
- Boulder Crescent (30 Boulder Crescent)
- 22 Spruce (22 N. Spruce St.)
- 9 SOUTH WEBER (9 S. Weber St.)
- ECO Apartments (333 E. Colorado Ave.; enter at NE corner of Colorado & Wahsatch)
- NOTE: Individuals wishing to tour ECO Apartments must wear low-heel, closed-toe shoes. A hard hat, safety glasses and vest will be provided and must be worn at all times. This property is not available to tour by individuals under age 16.
- 210 Pueblo (210 Pueblo Ave.)
- Blue Dot Place (412 S. Nevada Ave.)
The Urban Living tour is co-sponsored by the APARTMENT ASSOCIATION OF SOUTHERN COLORADO.
The Urban Living Tour is a program of Downtown Ventures, the charitable nonprofit arm of Downtown Partnership dedicated to public benefit programs for Downtown Colorado Springs. Proceeds from the tour go to support those programs, which focus on the arts, historic preservation and economic development Downtown.