On April 29, 2017, get an insider’s look at what it’s like to live in the walkable, social, connected neighborhood of Downtown Colorado Springs. Over a dozen Downtowners will open their homes for the Urban Living Tour, which highlights residences in mixed-use buildings throughout the Downtown area. From legacy properties to repurposed warehouses, the residents of the Urban Living Home tour can’t wait to tell you what’s amazing about their homes, their buildings, and their lives in the heart of the city.
Purchase your $10 eticket ahead of time, then redeem at any participating Urban Living Tour location to receive your Urban Living Guide and start exploring!*
Get the full Urban Living experience: Show your Urban Living Tour admission at select Downtown businesses near participating residences to receive specials and discounts—only on Saturday, April 29!
THE 2017 URBAN LIVING TOUR FEATURES:
- One brand-new residence at the Bijou Lofts (117 E. Bijou St.)
- Four modern residences at Blue Dot Place (412 S. Nevada Ave.)
- Four unique residences at the Daniels Lofts (104-108 N. Tejon St.)
- Three diverse residences at the Giddings Lofts (108 E. Kiowa St.)
- Two historic lofts at The Warehouse (25 W. Cimarron St.)
*NOTE: If ADA-accessible amenities are desired, please call ahead: 719-886-0088